Videos & Educational Resources
Educational Materials and Resources
The World Rabies Day Education Bank is loaded with rabies prevention resources collected from all around the world. Here you’ll find materials specifically designed for veterinarians, humane organizations, teachers, children, healthcare workers and pet owners. Below is a list of some recent resources we have released specifically for raising awareness on World Rabies Day. Visit the education bank.
- All about Rabies! Todo acerca de la Rabia! Educational package for children that focuses on responsible pet ownership and rabies prevention:
- Rabies: Simple Steps Save Lives video (English) (French) (Spanish) (Mandarin)
- Be Safe Around Dogs coloring book (English / Spanish), (French / Creole), (Mandarin), (Kannada)
- Bats Can Have Rabies (US) poster (English) (Spanish)
- Rabies Blueprint: Guide for preventing human rabies; (English) (Spanish) (Français) (Arabic) (Russian) (Portuguese)
- Rabies Post-exposure Basics - Online course designed for healthcare providers and public health professional
“Understanding Rabies” – Video Release
We are pleased to offer this video series entitled, “Understanding Rabies”. We invite you to view our videos and share them as part of your outreach for World Rabies Day and beyond!
These short educational videos cover the following topics:
- What is Rabies?
- What animals are most likely to be rabid?
- Rabies symptoms
- Rabies diagnosis
- Preventing rabies
- Rabies medical research
The World Rabies Day initiative is a global campaign to spread the word about rabies prevention. We invite you to join us by planning a World Rabies Day event, helping us raise funds for rabies prevention or by increasing rabies awareness in your community! For more information about World Rabies Day or how to get involved, contact Peter Costa.